The ultimate business coach podcast
Inspiring insights that increase business value
Take your business to the top of its game with the podcast created for business owners by business owners. We bring together expert insights, executive coaching tips and all the tools you need to increase business value and free up your time. Each week you’ll hear from the leading business minds as we tackle all those key topics and challenges facing today’s company owners.
Welcome to the Build Value by Choice Podcast
Prepare to feel inspired, educated, and armed with the tools you need to generate immediate value for your company. Through a combination of expert interviews and in-depth topics, our weekly business coach podcast will help you work less and enjoy more free time, all while watching your business investment grow.
Join our guest business advisors and coaches as they bring their wealth of experience to the table. They’ll cover topics ranging from effective business planning to accelerating growth, how to build independent teams to business exit strategy planning. No two episodes are the same, and you’ll get something new and unique from each one.
We bring together experts from different areas of business, including fellow business owners and industry leaders who can provide unique insights for company growth. Whether you’re looking for marketing tips, strategic management advice, or practical knowledge on how to streamline processes, our expert guests provide you with the tools you need to take your company to the next level.
Our podcast about business focuses on detailed interviews that provide valuable tips, shared insights and tried-and-tested methods to tackle key challenges. It’s like having leading business minds right there in the room with you and our in-depth questioning will ensure they share exactly what you want to know.
Advice from our CEO
Whether you want to achieve more in your business or start creating the perfect exit strategy, our CEO Nana Bonsu has the advice you’ve been looking for. He uses his experiences as an entrepreneur, corporate executive and coach to offer guidance to business owners, helping you analyze and increase your company’s value.
Nana’s solo episodes are focused on providing you with the value you need to drive business success. He covers the topics that most affect business owners, combining his experience and coaching advice to create podcasts that provide real-world solutions and strategies you can put into practice. Through this range of topics, he’ll help you sow the seeds needed for optimal growth and a better future.
Bringing you business value
Name your topic of interest, and our business coach podcast has it. Each week is something different, allowing you to learn and grow. Whether you want to simply train your team to work independently or put together an excellent exit strategy, we ensure you get the information your business needs. Got an idea? Get in touch! It’s great to hear what sort of topics you’d like us to tackle next.
Our insights are designed to help you take your business to the next level of self-management, allowing you to spend time doing the things you love while knowing your company is cared for. It’s about providing you with the resources and knowledge to build value and plan the perfect exit strategy.
Read our recommended books
On our podcast, we frequently share tips and ideas from our favorite books and business writers. Complement your listening with some of our recommended reads. Here are a few to get you started.
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You – John Warrilow et al
- The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry – John Warrilow et al
- The Art of Selling Your Business: Winning Strategies & Secret Hacks for Exiting on Top – John Warrilow et al
- Necessary Endings: The Employees, Businesses, and Relationships That All of Us Have to Give Up in Order to Move Forward – Henry Cloud
- Positive Intelligence: Why Only 20% of Teams and Individuals Achieve Their True Potential and How You Can Achieve Yours – Shirzad Chamine
- How to Change: The Science of Getting from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be – Katy Milkman
- Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts – Annie Duke
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think – Steven Kotler et al
- Vivid Vision: A Remarkable Tool for Aligning Your Business Around a Shared Vision of the Future – Cameron Herold et al
- Think, Act, Breathe Global and Grow Your Business – Vernon Darko et al
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It – Michael E. Gerber
We want to hear from you
Your insights matter, and we would love to hear them. If you have some valuable advice you’d like to share with our audience, get in touch and apply to be a guest. Or, if you know an expert who would be willing to share their knowledge, nominate them to join our show. We look forward to having you.