Vinay Ramanis the CEO of CAARMO and helps businesses and employees unlock their hidden potential, maximize opportunities, and risks to mitigate through Performance Intelligence software tools. He joins Nana this week on Build Value By Choice to talk about using data-driven emotional graphs to build and scale business processes.
- CAARMO helps businesses see the data that is already in the company and how the balance is constantly shifting. When you know where the balance is heading then you can adapt to those coming changes.
- You need to have a more holistic view of all the information around decision making in business. The more information you have then the better informed your choices are.
- There is a concept in the stock market called Bollinger Bands, these are envelopes plotted at a standard deviation level above and below a simple moving average of the price. Because the distance of the bands is based on standard deviation, they adjust to volatility swings in the underlying price. Bollinger Bands use 2 parameters, Period and Standard Deviations.
- You want to have a stable process before you try and improve it.
- Emotions matter so much, it’s of paramount importance. If someone isn’t happy then they’re not going to do their best work for you. You can use data to decide how you can best support your employees to get the best out of them.
‘You get two people with the same information but coming to two different conclusions’
‘If the process is working without lots of noise, then you know it’s a good process’
‘If you want someone to buy into your company you need to show them the evidence that you can make them a superstar’
Leave your comments on the show’s facebook community page: https://www.facebook.com/Buildvaluebychoice
Get your free valuation here: https://bit.ly/get-free-valuation
Get a 5-phase checklist to help scale your business. https://bit.ly/Business-ScaleUp-Checklist
Podcast website: https://https://infhorizons.com/podcast/
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and share it.
ABOUT THE GUEST
Vinay Raman is the CEO of CAARMO and helps businesses and employees unlock their hidden potential, opportunities to maximize, and risks to mitigate through our Performance Intelligence software tool. Vinay helps business leaders become better business leaders and drives effective business growth. Vinay helps business leaders and their people live intentionally in alignment with their why and have that great mindset.
Hosted by Nana Bonsu of Infinite Horizons, this show aims to serve small business owners who want to grow their businesses while reducing their own personal involvement. We do this through a combination of interviews with industry leaders, and host presentations. We are certified value builder advisors and leverage a statistically proven methodology to help clients such as you scale or transition their business to the next chapter.
We care for our listeners and see their dreams as our own. We aim to foster a community that embraces freedom, generosity, and integrity. This is a show by entrepreneurs and business owners for entrepreneurs and business owners.
ABOUT THE HOST
“I am an entrepreneur and ex-Corporate Executive who’s applying his experience and knowledge from working in various ways to pursue my passion of helping small business owners increase their choices in life by leveraging my knowledge and experience, their employees, systems and money. I help small business owners transform their business and increase value through action-oriented education and implementation of strategies and tactics to make their business sellable even if they are not planning on selling. Known for establishing an environment for personal growth and development. My multicultural background equips me with the intuitive understanding of different cultures and how they impact business owners.”
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.