StaffNet can free up to five hours of your time per week so you can focus on more important tasks. To talk about what StaffNet is, this week Nana is joined on Build Value By Choice by one of its founders Jenna Zeng. Listen in to find out how Jenna is helping service businesses in the small to medium market, by allowing them to run like one of the big boys.
- StaffNet is a workflow optimization tool that will allow you to take back your time by setting automations in place for employee scheduling, client follow ups and confirmations, team messaging, payroll and timesheets, and job reports.
- Scheduling – Save up to 80% of the time you used to spend scheduling by creating schedules in minutes. Share instantly with your team. Manage from anywhere in the world. Avoid conflicts and communication hiccups. Streamline payroll with the ability to review, edit and approve employee timesheets.
- Job Reporting – Mobile job reporting to keep things moving smoothly in a fast-paced work environment. View job status’ in real time. Have eyes on any jobsite at all times. Mobile field reporting and job checklists. Keep records of all your jobs from old to new. View media uploaded to the cloud from anywhere, anytime.
- Task Management – Automate your busy to-do lists. Assign tasks to specific employees. Collaborate with your team in one place. Keep up-to-date on all projects with your team. Boost communication and streamline business processes. Get a big-picture look at your work by arranging your tasks in columns. Customize sections and columns. Create your own! Plus, you can sort tasks by due date, project, and more.
- HR Tracking – Ditch the paper, files and filing cabinet, and keep your employees files safely stored online in a secure cloud-based system. Stay up-to-date by uploading all the records and documents in one place for your employees. Monitor who can have access to these sensitive documents.
- Inventory – Work smart, not hard. This intuitive feature allows you to keep track of all the different inventories you have in various locations. View your inventory in real time as changes are made. Provide accurate manifests to clients when shipping & receiving.
- Team Messaging – Keep employees informed and notified. Send out notifications directly to your team members within the app.
- CRM – The unsung hero of features – leave no client behind or any leads unturned! Assign leads to team members. Streamline operations by automating follow-up reminders. Keep your client’s information safely stored in one place
‘It wasn’t meant to be a business, it was meant to be a solution at the time’
‘We’re made for the little guy to be able to run like a megacorp’
‘You’re letting technology do the work for you’
‘Hiccups at the start of your business can be detrimental’
Leave your comments on the show’s facebook community page: https://www.facebook.com/Buildvaluebychoice
Get your free valuation here: https://bit.ly/get-free-valuation
Get a 5-phase checklist to help scale your business. https://bit.ly/Business-ScaleUp-Checklist
Podcast website: https://https://infhorizons.com/podcast/
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and share it.
ABOUT THE GUEST
Jenna Zeng is one of the founders of StaffNet Inc.– a workflow optimization tool to help small to medium businesses. Jenna truly believes in sharing knowledge to help spark growth and self-development! She also believes in inspiring others to grow and share their life gifts with the world from building their brand to all things business marketing and development!
Hosted by Nana Bonsu of Infinite Horizons, this show aims to serve small business owners who want to grow their businesses while reducing their own personal involvement. We do this through a combination of interviews with industry leaders, and host presentations. We are certified value builder advisors and leverage a statistically proven methodology to help clients such as you scale or transition their business to the next chapter.
We care for our listeners and see their dreams as our own. We aim to foster a community that embraces freedom, generosity, and integrity. This is a show by entrepreneurs and business owners for entrepreneurs and business owners.
ABOUT THE HOST
“I am an entrepreneur and ex-Corporate Executive who’s applying his experience and knowledge from working in various ways to pursue my passion of helping small business owners increase their choices in life by leveraging my knowledge and experience, their employees, systems and money. I help small business owners transform their business and increase value through action-oriented education and implementation of strategies and tactics to make their business sellable even if they are not planning on selling. Known for establishing an environment for personal growth and development. My multicultural background equips me with the intuitive understanding of different cultures and how they impact business owners.”
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.