Today marks one whole year of Build Value By Choice, which is why we’re giving you a bonus episode. The guest in this special edition of the podcast is Rick Maher, CEO at Turning Point HCM, he’s here to talk about all things HR for your small to medium business and how you can get the HR support of a larger company on a fractional basis.
- People, process, and procedure are the three keys to growing your business.
- There are a lot of problems that small to medium size businesses can face because they don’t have proper HR support. These can be from compliance to employee issues such as hiring and firing. There are also problems with policy and procedure which allows the business to grow and scale well.
- Company values have been a big part of Rick’s success. These are Family First. Growth is the only option. Freedom to manage your way in a changing environment. Can-do self reliant attitude. Capitalize on individual talents and behavioral styles.
- Rick gave himself a job title, visionary, to try and work out what the business would look like in 8, 10, 15 years.
- The company mission of Turning Point HCM is to release the pressure valve that builds in business owners whenever day to day HR issues pop-up. They create customized solutions for each client, starting fresh or building on what is already in place. Their team builds a customized solution tailored to meet the client’s objectives while focusing on price, service and doing what is best for the client, so it makes sense for the business and helps the owner put HR issues in the rear view mirror.
‘If I can find the right team members I can marry that big company HR support on a fractional basis’
‘I was guilty of the problems that I was trying to solve for my clients’
‘My motivation is laziness’
Call Rick on – 6317694131
Leave your comments on the show’s facebook community page: https://www.facebook.com/Buildvaluebychoice
Get your free valuation here: https://bit.ly/get-free-valuation
Get a 5-phase checklist to help scale your business. https://bit.ly/Business-ScaleUp-Checklist
Podcast website: https://https://infhorizons.com/podcast/
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and share it.
Hosted by Nana Bonsu of Infinite Horizons, this show aims to serve small business owners who want to grow their businesses while reducing their own personal involvement. We do this through a combination of interviews with industry leaders, and host presentations. We are certified value builder advisors and leverage a statistically proven methodology to help clients such as you scale or transition their business to the next chapter.
We care for our listeners and see their dreams as our own. We aim to foster a community that embraces freedom, generosity, and integrity. This is a show by entrepreneurs and business owners for entrepreneurs and business owners.
ABOUT THE HOST
“I am an entrepreneur and ex-Corporate Executive who’s applying his experience and knowledge from working in various ways to pursue my passion of helping small business owners increase their choices in life by leveraging my knowledge and experience, their employees, systems and money. I help small business owners transform their business and increase value through action-oriented education and implementation of strategies and tactics to make their business sellable even if they are not planning on selling. Known for establishing an environment for personal growth and development. My multicultural background equips me with the intuitive understanding of different cultures and how they impact business owners.”
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.