Today’s guest, Greg Goshorn has worked with small businesses all the way up to Fortune 500 companies sharing his expertise in digital marketing with them. Greg specializes in reputation and video marketing, conversion and business consulting. He joins Nana this week on Build Value By Choice to tell you the things you need to know about online reviews and video marketing.
- The key reason for using video in your marketing strategy is for its SEO value. People want to consume video content over any other form such as text or images. It also gives you the ability to humanize our sales arm and get your brand’s values across to your potential customers.
- Having customer reviews of your products or services can really help people decide if they want to buy from you or not. 70% of the buyer’s journey happens before you ever even speak to the customer, so having other customers speak for you is a huge leg up.
- To improve a company’s reputation online you have to start with Google. Get a Google Business profile, this can help you ask for reviews and gives you that detailed box on Google’s search results.
- It may seem counterintuitive, but negative reviews can be an opportunity. Everyone will see how you handle issues they may have and how you’ll handle them in future.
- Reviews are a part of search engine algorithms. The better your reviews the more likely you are to show up for people making related searches.
‘98% of people look at reviews when trying to decide whether to buy a product or service’
‘Get going! Don’t be afraid to fail forward’
‘The playing field is pretty even’
‘SEO can be a guessing game’
Infinite Horizons Free Webinar
Greg on LinkedIn
Leave your comments on the show’s facebook community page: https://www.facebook.com/Buildvaluebychoice
Get your free valuation here: https://bit.ly/get-free-valuation
Podcast website: https://https://infhorizons.com/podcast/
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and share it.
Hosted by Nana Bonsu of Infinite Horizons, this show aims to serve small business owners who want to grow their businesses while reducing their own personal involvement. We do this through a combination of interviews with industry leaders, and host presentations. We are certified value builder advisors and leverage a statistically proven methodology to help clients such as you scale or transition their business to the next chapter.
We care for our listeners and see their dreams as our own. We aim to foster a community that embraces freedom, generosity, and integrity. This is a show by entrepreneurs and business owners for entrepreneurs and business owners.
ABOUT THE HOST
“I am an entrepreneur and ex-Corporate Executive who’s applying his experience and knowledge from working in various ways to pursue my passion of helping small business owners increase their choices in life by leveraging my knowledge and experience, their employees, systems and money. I help small business owners transform their business and increase value through action-oriented education and implementation of strategies and tactics to make their business sellable even if they are not planning on selling. Known for establishing an environment for personal growth and development. My multicultural background equips me with the intuitive understanding of different cultures and how they impact business owners.”
Infinate Horizons on Facebook
Follow Nana on Instagram
Nana on LinkedIn
Infinite Horizons, Inc. on LinkedIn
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.