Today we’re talking about systems on Build Value By Choice with Nana and his guest Shanice Miller. Shanice is a business productivity consultant, specializing in project management, who helps clients ranging from small startups to multi-million dollar businesses save hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars.
- Shanice originally started as an educational consultant and her own experience is what inspired her to start helping and project managing and working with businesses to do that at the multimillion-dollar level.
- When Shanice listed her business on the online marketplace, it made her realize that her business wasn’t set up with the correct systems in place to get the amount that Shanice knew it was worth. It ended up selling for a five-figure profit, but she knew I could have gotten six figures after looking at other businesses.
- Communication and keeping the information in your head are the two biggest mistakes Shanice sees. keep it all in their head. Instead of documenting, listing out the tasks that they need to do, putting it on paper, and having it streamlined so that everyone knows what everyone’s doing at the time without having to send an email or ask the other person, they try to keep the information in their heads.
- When it comes to hiring, having your business processes in place is what separates small businesses from the ones that will turn over millions of dollars. If you already know what you need in terms of training, personnel, and their targets, then you’ll have massively streamlined your hiring and training process.
- One simple thing you can do is to centralize your administration and project management tools into one place instead of having one thing on Slack and another on Google Docs etc.
‘Freedom is the highest thing we can aspire to’
‘You’re trying to grow your business, not thinking about systemizing it’
‘The main challenge is the time factor’
‘She freed up 20 hours of her time by delegating’
If you’re up for it, Shanice would love to offer your listeners something that complements the
contents of her interview. Your listeners may be feeling overwhelmed or exhausted and want to
free up their time in order to scale their business and have more flexibility and freedom in their
schedule. Using this link, https://tasklygroup.com/buildvalue, listeners can sign up to book a call
with Shanice and receive her “3 Steps to Automating & Scaling Your Business” training.
Social links: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shanicemiller/
Subscribe to the podcast and send a screenshot to info@https://infhorizons.com to be in with the chance of winning some gifts and prizes
Leave your comments on the show’s facebook community page: https://www.facebook.com/Buildvaluebychoice
Get your free valuation here: https://bit.ly/get-free-valuation
Podcast website: https://https://infhorizons.com/podcast/
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and share it.
ABOUT THE GUEST
Shanice Miller is a business productivity consultant, specializing in project management, who helps clients ranging from small startups to multi-million dollar businesses save hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars. Her passion for identifying and solving inefficiencies began when she sold her first business, an educational consultancy that had been recognized in Forbes and BET, at a less than premium price point because she didn’t have her systems and processes streamlined and documented. Over the last 10 years, Shanice has used her ability to identify operational inefficiencies and create solutions to not only help save her clients’ businesses (and hairlines), but to also fall in love with them again.
Hosted by Nana Bonsu of Infinite Horizons, this show aims to serve small business owners who want to grow their businesses while reducing their own personal involvement. We do this through a combination of interviews with industry leaders, and host presentations. We are certified value builder advisors and leverage a statistically proven methodology to help clients such as you scale or transition their business to the next chapter.
We care for our listeners and see their dreams as our own. We aim to foster a community that embraces freedom, generosity, and integrity. This is a show by entrepreneurs and business owners for entrepreneurs and business owners.
ABOUT THE HOST
“I am an entrepreneur and ex-Corporate Executive who’s applying his experience and knowledge from working in various ways to pursue my passion of helping small business owners increase their choices in life by leveraging my knowledge and experience, their employees, systems and money. I help small business owners transform their business and increase value through action-oriented education and implementation of strategies and tactics to make their business sellable even if they are not planning on selling. Known for establishing an environment for personal growth and development. My multicultural background equips me with the intuitive understanding of different cultures and how they impact business owners.”
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.